Self-employed? Make sure you’re covered!

You work from home? Your home insurance is not enough.  Let us help you find an insurance product that suits your reality.  

The self-employed worker’s insurance covers everything you need to run your business, including furniture, equipment, desktop, laptop, software, cell phone and fax machine.  It also covers inventory, such as products you hold for resale.

The Intact Insurance Home-Based Business extension can easily be added to your homeowner, condo or tenant’s insurance policies. It offers both property and liability coverage if your home is in Canada. Talk to a Univesta broker now!

This is the ideal coverage for a home-based business that:

  • Occupies less than 50% of your residence
  • Is operated by two people at most
  • Has annual gross revenues of $75,000 or less


Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions apply to all offers. The information that appears on this website is provided to you for information purposes only.